ANN: LC Documentation Cache Cleaner

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Sep 6 03:24:28 EDT 2018

J. Landman Gay wrote:

> We can upload zip files to Sample Stacks? If that's the case then
> I think the existing repository could work for now. Libraries,
> script-only stacks, externals, LCB files could all be accommodated.
> If something else is developed later, the files could be moved or
> linked to.

Yes, it's quite adequate.  But it needs a name. One name.  As Mark
Wieder reminded us:

1. the menubar item says "Share this stack"
2. the Login dialog says "revOnline"
3. when you log in, the next window says "Sample Stacks"
4. the website is "livecodeshare"

A little UI touch-up and it could certainly get us through for a while.

So many things can be quite simplified with small but valuable attention
to UI details.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Systems