Play YouTube in Portrait and Turn Landscape

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Sep 4 17:40:07 EDT 2018

Works for me perfectly(embedded YouTube). The audio is uninterrupted and the
video pauses for maybe 0.05 seconds and continues and remains in sync with
audio. I don't use the widget. I use the mobile control browser for 2
reasons. 1) there is no equivalent to "canretreat" or "canadvance" in the
widget. 2) no pinch and zoom on Android with the Widget.

<rant> The fact I even mentioned video/audio syncing is just crazy! How
could we have rock solid synced picture and sound since 1927 until digital
video? This would seem like it should be video 101. I see it online AND on
broadcast TV. Really???? I turn off whatever I am watching and wonder why
the rest of the world can live with this pre 1927 hand cranked projector
with a cylinder victrola sync quality?<end rant>

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net