Android install on Lollypop 9.01 rc2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 4 12:13:03 EDT 2018

I suppose it could be the target version but that shouldn't really matter.
The minimum version should still apply. When my Android v6 downloads an app
with a higher target I just get a warning in the Play Store that it may not
be optimized for my device, but it still installs and runs.

Let us know if you figure it out.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 4, 2018 10:55:46 AM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode