Android install on Lollypop 9.01 rc2

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Sep 4 11:43:13 EDT 2018

It could be the minimum required version, check that first. Also be sure
the app has been signed (for development only is okay.) It can also happen
if the app manifest requires permissions or features that Android 5 doesn't
support.

Apps are also not installed if the device already has a previous copy with
the same build number, but in that case you don't usually get an error message.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 4, 2018 9:58:00 AM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode