Up to date installation guide for LiveCode community server?

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Sep 2 16:50:17 EDT 2018

@Mark: Thanks, will do.
@Richard: I am not facing any trouble, but have to provide an installation guide for 3rd parties that would like to run an open source project I steward. The problem with the current documentation I dug up is that it appears to be written for apache <2.2. And that the actual installation guide is not in the package that one would download from livecode's site. Also the documentation says the Linux distribution would require the 32-Bit Libs, which I am pretty sure is no longer true.

Cheers,

Malte