Up to date installation guide for LiveCode community server?

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Sun Sep 2 09:36:32 EDT 2018

Hi all,

I am currently searching for an up to date installation guide for live code community server. For at least Linux 64 Bit and Windows Servers. What I was able to dig up on the liveCode sites is rather outdated. :-(
Also, is it allowed to add the jSon externals to a community server? Technically it appears to work, but license wise? If that is possible, might it be good to have it in the downloaded external folder by< default?

Cheers!

Malte