How to get word offset all instances of a string in a chunk of text?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Sat Sep 1 00:44:25 EDT 2018

Mike Kerner wrote:

 > Since the topic of processes came up a few weeks ago I've been
 > thinking about what it would take to build a process/threading
 > framework.  I wonder if a text processing subprocessor, written
 > and copiled...

I haven't yet come across good use cases for the desktop, but will have
a need for multiprocessing on Linux servers later this year.

 > ... in 6 would be worth everyone's time.

That would be a non-starter for me.  I use LSON data a lot and the
format changed with v7, a lot of things with text have changed, and
given the hundreds of bug fixes between then and now I prefer to work
with the current version.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems