Numbering lines

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Mon Oct 29 07:16:12 EDT 2018

> JLG wrote:
>
> > hh wrote:
> > Alex,
> > you and JLG are important LiveCoders. What you say has double weight.
> > From that alone you should double check what you claim to be true.
>
> Well, at least I have finally become "splendid" at something.
>
> I can't decide whether you are being rude or just misunderstanding how
> your words appear in a different culture. To an American, the above is
> either an insult or a lecture.

The first two sentences are a praise, in every culture.

The third sentence is a simple advice, no "lecture".
If it is an insult for you (or Alex) then I deeply apologize.

Although I don't understand what's "insulting" with that.
It can't be the fact that I gave that advice: What's objectively
wrong that's wrong, no matter who said it.

> You should probably not assign so much weight to what I say here.
> Sometimes I'm just human.

You don't really want that ...