How to find true words that start with a capital letter?

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at me.com
Sun Oct 28 03:36:54 EDT 2018

Thanks Alex.

The text could be Unicode or ASCII, depending on the source, so I’m assuming the former to be on the safe side.

I did think of checking the character number but whilst the ASCII range is neat, identification of Unicode capital letter codes seem to be complex.

Perhaps I’ll start with support for Latin languages, where I can at least see and understand the upper/lower case test results! :-)

Keith