tabbed windows in Mac - as setProp

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Sat Oct 27 10:39:51 EDT 2018

The menu item “View > Show Tab Bar” does show up occasionally, there does seem to be a trick to getting it to show up if it’s not there right now.

I find that switching apps will sometimes return the menu item occasionally, but I seem to be able to force it to show up by switching to an app that does have tabs, such as Mail, then click on the LC window that is showing a Tab Bar (to switch back to LC), now click and hold on the “Development” Menu then slide across to the “View” menu, now you have one opportunity to turn off the offending Tab bar before it magically disappears again.

Hope I explained well enough and it works for you, good luck.

Paul