tabbed windows in Mac - as setProp

Neville Smythe neville.smythe at optusnet.com.au
Thu Oct 25 23:49:53 EDT 2018

Well it seems the feature is “tabbed” windows. It is a feature of High Sierra. However for non-Apple apps it has to be implemented by the third party, and in this case I think the LC implementation is faulty.  I can add windows to the tabs, but not remove the last tab.There is supposed to be a menu item in the Windows menu to turn the feature on and off, but it’s not there. I can’t turn it off and I have no idea how it got turned on, presumably a combination of option keys while the cat was walking across the keyboard. Yesterday upon the stair I met a man who wasn’t there … I wish, I wish he’d go away.