starting the Project Browser

Douglas Ruisaard dougr at telus.net
Thu Oct 25 12:47:46 EDT 2018

thanks for the reply... as I mentioned, the location/sizing thing was the less important issue.  I didn't explain the standalone issue well enough.  I had the call to the rev-stack within a "if environment is development" condition, so a standalone compile would have ignored the goto ... it was the fact that when this call executed BEFORE trying to generate a standalone, i.e. running the code from  the IDE, that it wiped out my standalone setting.  If I had saved the stack without noticing this fact, then I would have lost all of those settings (which were fundamental to my app working!)

So, the issue was not DIRECTLY involved with the "generation" of the standalone, it was the issue that using this call set the standalone setting back to a "new-stack" default!

Douglas Ruisaard
Trilogy Software
(250) 573-3935