[ANN] Network Tracer

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 24 14:49:47 EDT 2018

Dear Tom,

The TypeTool mostly acts on the "the selobj" so unless you start
changing the scripts, it won't make much sense on a standalone.

On the other hand, all the stacks are unlocked and you have access to
the full source. You can pick the code from it and patch it to your own
needs. For a standalone, I think the best solution is just to edit a
copy of the TypeTool stack until it suits your needs.

Cheers
andre