regex url validator?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Oct 23 14:49:30 EDT 2018

thanks Sean and Alex for taking the lead on updating doc......Mark ..lots
of examples is great idea.  A whole new world has opened up.  As a bonus
.... from what I've read ....filtering using regular expressions are way
faster than a repeat over an array.

Thanks everyone for helping me out here and for the next person who comes
across this. Cheers

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 2:28 PM Mark Wieder via use-livecode <