LC 9.0 Windows - tooltip broken for new datagrid?

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 00:43:50 EDT 2018

Thanks.
If it's not supposed to work then best to remove it from the property
inspector so the product doesn't appear buggy to new users.

I have Livecode 5.5 on another machine.  I'll see if the tooltip works
there.  I see no reason why a datagrid (even if it is a fancy group)
shouldn't have a tooltip the way other UI controls have one.  I guess these
features are not even used on mobile interfaces, so maybe they are "legacy".

Either way I'll enter this as a bug for the 9.x series.
Bernard

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 4:18 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <