[off]Hactoberfest

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Oct 15 17:19:35 EDT 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 8:11 PM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> Hactoberfest is back live at GitHub - submit 5 pull requests in October and
> maybe win a t-shirt.
> There are a bunch of LC projects on github, so now's the time to make an
> improvement to one of them and enter!

If anybody would like to contribute to the docs in order to get a t-shirt
take a look at "Contributing to LiveCode Documentation":

https://github.com/livecode/livecode/blob/develop-9.0/docs/contributing_to_docs.md

I also created a screencast showing the process:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULN9aavFrrA

I will point out that I have already signed the necessary agreement to
submit changes to the LiveCode project and I had already forked the
LiveCode repo on GitHub.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps