Errant mouseRelease message?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:13:32 EDT 2018

To be clear: it's been at least five versions of LC since I last tried the
built-in drag and drop messages. The only thing stopping me from giving
them another try now is how much effort I spent trying to fit them to
Navigator's unusual circumstances back in the day. It's possible they'd
work for Navigator now.