Password Protected Stack

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sun Oct 14 10:10:06 EDT 2018

Thank you Jacque. I used the Project Browser for the first time… yes, really… and found a library stack from one of Scott Rossi’s add-ons that I no longer was using.  It is an old stack…

I didn’t have problems building with LC 7.x or 8.x even with that add-on. So, something in the build process must have changed in 9.x.

Anyway, the library stack is removed and all is well with the build.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com