Password Protected Stack

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Sat Oct 13 11:53:07 EDT 2018

Hi All,

I have a problem I’ve not seen before. I’m working on an update to an iOS app first made years ago and last updated in 2017.

When I save it as a standalone … things go well in that a standalone is made (and seems to work fine on my iPad), but at the end of the build process, I get a warning: Could not auto-detect inclusions or security categories because stack is password protected

The catch is, I’ve never intentionally set a password on any of my work with LC.
• I’ve checked all the settings and can’t find a place even set a password.
• As noted in the dictionary, I’ve used the message box and entered …. set the password of this stack to empty … but the problem still persists.

The other apps I’ve been updating over the past several weeks have worked just fine with my current set up:
LC 9.0.1    Xcode 9.2    Mac Sierra 10.12.6

I assume I’m missing something obvious, but it escapes me. Any thoughts?

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com