[Hacktoberfest] Improving Hi-DPI support on Windows as a Community

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Thu Oct 11 21:52:25 EDT 2018

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 6:42 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode <

> > I can provide a private Slack channel with audio/video/screen sharing
> > capabilities for a small group. I have some unused guests on my company
> > account that I can access for the duration of this project. I am not set
> up
> > to compile LC on Windows at this time.
>
> What about a room on Gitter to keep it public?

We could do that but Gitter frustrates me :-) Gitter is always resetting
the vscroll in conversations and losing my place. I offer up the Slack
option as I'm in Slack all day for my own company work and I find it very
efficient. Plus I find having audio/video/screenshare available to work
through things is very helpful.

--
Trevor DeVore
ScreenSteps