Stacks whose names start with "rev"

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Oct 10 12:29:16 EDT 2018

Thanks very much Monte, that's exactly what I wanted to know. For simple
editing it sounds like I could just turn off messages, open the stack from
Finder, and turn messages back on, bypassing preOpenStack entirely. If that
doesn't work you've given me a couple of other things to try.

I'd still like to know the reason for the bizarre error warning, but one
thing at a time. It was odd but wasn't a blocker.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On October 9, 2018 5:33:59 PM Monte Goulding via use-livecode