Most Efficient Way To "Blink"

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Sat Oct 6 22:57:30 EDT 2018

On 10/06/2018 07:38 PM, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode wrote:

> I am recently switched to Thunderbird for mail, it is entering the
> asterisk in code.  Sorry about that.

Look in TBird Preferences at Account Settings | Composition & Addressing
and make sure 'Compose messages in HTML format' is unchecked. I think
that should fix it.

Or look at the Composition tab in File | Preferences and select the Send
Options... button. Either check 'Send messages as plain text if
possible' or add livecode.com to the Plain Text Domains panel.

Otherwise idk... I've been using TBird for years without that problem.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com