Callbacks in HTML5

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Oct 6 22:47:01 EDT 2018

Andre and I spend a long time tinkering with this last year.

In the end I asked for a quote. It was ~$9,000.00 (or something like
that) for  the basic implementation. If you wanted the IDE to report
errors/debug another $7K  .... $16,000.00

I don't have a budget for just this feature

If you like I can send my proposal and the response off list. It details
the requirements.

BR

--
Svasti Astu, Be Well!