Will it ever be possible place controls over browser widget?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Oct 4 18:05:55 EDT 2018

Native layers are drawn above all LC layers regardless of what layer the object is in. This would go for native buttons and other controls as well. An interesting experiment would be to try a native button over the browser widget.

On desktop you can layer over the browser widget using a second stack that has transparency set appropriately and sits in front of the browser stack.

Thanks,
Brian