Stacks whose names start with "rev"

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 3 19:42:50 EDT 2018

J. Landman Gay wrote:
 > The main thing I needed to know is whether there was an easier way to
 > edit the stack than what we were doing. It seems there isn't.

If "toplevel <stackname>" doesn't work for you then it doesn't work for
the folks at LC Ltd.

I can understand if you don't have time to investigate this, but now I'm
intrigued and wish we knew what made the stack you're working on so
unusually difficult beyond the naming conventions.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems