Nested Datagrid Hack Broke App Building

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Oct 1 18:55:08 EDT 2018

Looks like the hack I have in place for nesting datagrid behaviors has effectively broken the standalone app builder for my app. I can't use a prior version because all my datagrid behavoirs throughout my app are nested. I can't just use the community version of Livecode and have my technicians run the app in the IDE, because I would have to ALSO hack those version for nested datagrids.

Does anyone know if nested datagrid behaviors made it into 9.0.1?

Bob S