Navigator 6.4 alpha 1 is out

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Mon Oct 1 18:53:17 EDT 2018

On 09/24/2018 08:19 PM, Geoff Canyon via use-livecode wrote:
> As usual, you can get Navigator here
> <https://www.dropbox.com/s/kz3zqi4botzglgq/navigator.zip?dl=1>. Or grab it
> from GitHub <https://github.com/gcanyon/navigator>.

Due to the huge number of behavior scripts (rev_b_*, rev_c_*, rev_f_*,
rev_g_*, rev_i_*, rev_s_*...) I can't figure out how to fix this for
you, so it's in your court:

Getting the card list for a stack shows
card "name_of_card_1"
card "name_of_card_2"
etc.

Editing the properties to change the card name, the value is also
card "name_of_card_1" rather than the short name. If I edit the name and
save it, then refresh the card list (problem #1 is that the list should
refresh automatically after the change is made), the card is named
card "card "name_of_card_1"", adding another "card".
So problem #2 is that the card list display shows a "card" identifier
and this is erroneously copied into the the value field for the card
name, compounded by the fact that when the new card name is saved extra
quotes are added to the card name whether or not they're needed.

And I verified that it actually does change the card name thusly, so
it's not just a display issue.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com