Safari vs Browser Widget

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Thu Nov 29 19:04:57 EST 2018

Greeting!  I am hoping someone has an answer for this…

I am working on a HTML5 web page that accesses the device's camera.  When I open the url in Safari (on my Mac or iOS device), I am asked if it's ok to use the camera and everything works perfectly!   However, if I load this same url in the Browser Widget (or a plain native browser), it doesn’t ask to use the camera and it all fails.   Is this a limitation of the implementation of the browser in LiveCode, or is there a setting I have to set?

Thank you!
-Dan