How to update the project browser?

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 10:09:56 EST 2018

Hello Tiemo,

So far the only way to ensure the PB refreshes and is updated properly in
these cases is to close and reopen the PB. There are a couple of bug
reports about this issue. We might add a "Refresh" icon somewhere on the PB.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:08 PM Tiemo Hollmann TB via use-livecode <