Issues with app delivery!

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Nov 27 21:56:36 EST 2018

Hi Brian,

I have not tried manually running lipo on the file.

I figure I will have to resign the app anyway so
not a huge deal if it works.

I’m not a big unix user so if you have some
additional suggested lipo code for me to look
at I’d appreciate it.

All I found on the web was the following
really old example:

For example if you wanted to thin the “Stickies” application to only contain intel (i386) code:

cd /Applications
lipo Stickies.app/Contents/MacOS/Stickies -thin i386 -output Stickies.app/Contents/MacOS/Stickies.i386
cd Stickies.app/Contents/MacOS/
rm Stickies
mv Stickies.i386 Stickies

I assume I want something like this but I want to thin it for x86_64
or something similar?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will
also take a look at
> __revSBCopyFile which is a part of