Issues with app delivery!

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Nov 27 21:08:26 EST 2018

LC already has code to run lipo when building the app.  It currently just
operates on externals.  The code is in __revSBCopyFile which is a part of
revsblibrary.livecodescript.  From my initial look, I'm guessing that it
also needs to work on revsecurity.dylib as well.

Have you tried manually running lipo on the file?  Doing so would also
require that it be resigned though.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2018 at 6:49 PM JB via use-livecode <