Issues with app delivery!

kee nethery kee.nethery at elloco.com
Mon Nov 26 17:57:59 EST 2018

Try this URL

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/com_apple_security_app-sandbox?language=objc

It’s not very useful. But it does say that entitlement needs a boolean.

Try adding to the entitlements.plist the following:

	<key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>
	<true/>

Wonder what your app is doing that my app was not. If we knew, we could add this to the list of entitlements and explain when it needs to be used.

Kee