Max number of columns in a datagrid?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 26 13:48:19 EST 2018

For me the issue was converting a csv file exported from a copier. The csv file has a LOT of columns (page counts for virtually everything and paper type black and color the copier is capable, including scans, fax etc.) In the end I decided to not use that file format and instead use the smaller export file which is not so mindbogglingly granular.

Bob S