Browser Widget Problem in Android

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Nov 25 13:42:04 EST 2018

Did you get a map API key as the dictionary describes?

"Note: In order to use the map widget on Android, you must create a Google
Maps V2 API key for your app, and set it in the standalone settings for the
map widget via the cog icon in the Inclusions pane of the standalone
settings stack."

The list doesn't accept attachments so I couldn't see your settings.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On November 24, 2018 5:47:06 PM Mike for GDC via use-livecode