How do I check to see if an environment variable exists?

bob at bobhall.net bob at bobhall.net
Sat Nov 24 09:03:00 EST 2018

$# tells you how many parameters there are for a script. Perhaps if $# > 0 then... instead might work (I’ve not tried that). You might find using environment() potentially helps as well. The Dictionary has the details. If neither of those options work let me know. I have another way you could tackle the issue.

- Bob Hall