Max number of columns in a datagrid?

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Fri Nov 23 12:58:17 EST 2018

well it's incredible big!

Yes Excell and outlook too can being very slow, on my job i have a
laptop from this year(lenovo) and it's running office 360, it's terrible
slow. But...it could also be due to the rest of the shitty software we
have to use like Labware(that's really crying and a pain in the *ss).
But thay say on calculations that Excell is the top.

Anyway hope you get it figured out.