Accelerated Rendering -- When to use it, When not to use it

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Wed Nov 21 09:23:09 EST 2018

I am trying to get my head around acceleratedRendering.

Especially in a case where we are re-drawing the screen run time--use case:

in games where objects move around. Either under user control or pre-scripted moves.

The dictionary is too lean on this entry. It should tell us

"How the accelerated rendering effects redraws of the pixel map….

  *   A guide why and when to set to it to True or False"

This has been covered here in the past, sure would be nice to document it

BR