What is LC's internal text format?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Nov 20 12:11:47 EST 2018

I'm not grasping the import of the question here, but it seems to me that the question is about what happens "under the hood", in relation to the format of the data as it is exposed to any I/O. It seems to me that in this context it's academic. If there is a problem with what's going on "under the hood", that of course needs to be addressed. But if it's not affecting what  the developer/user "sees" in terms of the format of the data, I don't see the point.

Bob S