[OT] Send me your blogs

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 20 07:17:14 EST 2018

Hey Friends,

Recently I've returned to blogging and resumed reading and subscribing
to interesting blogs. I've posted about it at:

http://andregarzia.com/2018/11/reading-blogs-with-thunderbird.html

So, if you folks have your own blogs, please their URL to me so that  I
can subscribe. The more LiveCode blogs on my feed the better.

This is in part motivated by the "I want to read your blog" lightning
talk from "View Source 2018" conference. It is a great talk an is on
YouTube, it makes you want to go back to the blogosphere days.

Cheers

andre