use password protected scripts on LC web server

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Sun Nov 18 10:46:05 EST 2018

That´s the way i am doing it with the complete script, not only with confidential data.

Most of my scripts in public web root just contain an include command

e.g.
<?lc
include "/home/..../custom-scrpts/domain1/index.lc
?>

The included file, which is stored outside the public web area then contains the complete script.
So in any case the Livecode Server engine is not running, the web visitor just sees the include command and nothing else.

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders:
https://instamaker.dermattes.de