use password protected scripts on LC web server

Todd Fabacher tfabacher at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:30:06 EST 2018

I got the LC Indy web server installed and it can connect to the DB and
return JSON.

But as soon as I reference a password protected script file, it gave me an
error.

<?lc
// Database
include "model.lc"
include "xps_sync.livecode"

--I even tried "start using", but did not help
--was getting:  row 6, col 1: Chunk: can't find stack
--start using stack "xps_sync"

put DoesItWork() -- Simple function that returns "It Works"
?>

This is the error I am getting:

REVO7000

file "/var/www/html/model.lc"
file "/var/www/html/xps_sync_delete.lc"
file "/var/www/html/xps_sync.livecode"
  row 7, col 6: Function: error in function handler (DoesItWork)
  row 7, col 6: put: error in expression

Here is the simple password protected function:

function DoesItWork

   return "It Works"

end DoesItWork