Bug in how LC handles sentences

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Fri Nov 16 19:37:58 EST 2018

I just did a test ....

"Sentence 1. Sentence 2. Sentence 3. 4 sentences are here."

Recognizes only 3 sentences.

". " (period space) then should be recognized as a sentence delimiter.  and
1 letter sentences could maybe be ignored as acronyms., and also we can
read whether the period is preceded or followed by a number.

I guess there is no way to make it error proof.... but this example seems
way too common to fail.

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 6:47 PM Tore Nilsen via use-livecode <