Stack and Standalone hogging memory on Mac

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Fri Nov 16 05:14:44 EST 2018

I have been working on a stack that has been behaving well. It is now
hogging all CPU memory when I open it and is unresponsive. There is no idle
handler. When I click Command–dot repeatedly the script pops up and
activity stops temporarily. I think this means something is running in
the background.

I have opened message watcher, but no activity when I don't interact.

I have saved as Standalone for Mac, and same problem exists in Standalone,
but of course I can't stop any execution there.

Any suggestions as to how I can pin down what is going on in the background?

--
Kaveh Bazargan
Director