Stack Height/Menubar

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Thu Nov 15 13:27:19 EST 2018

Hi Klaus,

This sounds like it could be a good solution.
Unfortunately after trying to do it several ways
I can’t seem to get it to work.

Could you be a little more specific about what
exactly you are doing?  Are you setting the
defaultMenuBar with a script, or are you just checking
the button in the "Set as stack Menubar” in the Menu Builder?

I also noticed some weirdness with the Menu Builder
when I put in a “Preferences” item in the first menu column.
It will show up fine in the stack but when I check the
“Preview” button it disappears from the Menu as though
it was never there!

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Rick