NSURLErrorDomain error -999

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Wed Nov 14 16:30:59 EST 2018

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 8:57 AM Mike Kerner via use-livecode <

> Any idea what the error means, before I fire up the sniffer?

I ran into that same error when implementing Single Sign-on in my app
(which has a lot of redirects). I found the same article that Colin pointed
to. I tried to troubleshoot it for a while but eventually I just
implemented the following workaround. In browserNavigateFailed I have this
code:

```
if pError contains "NSURLErrorDomain error -999" then
  browserNavigateComplete pURL
else
end if
```