[ANN] Release 9.0.2 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 02:17:09 EST 2018

OK, since the "build 32bit slice only" checkbox was not checked
(Brahmanathaswami replied to me privately) then the next thing to check is
that the version of Application Loader you used to upload the .ipa is the
one included in the Xcode version you used to build the app.

See this thread:

http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=31656&p=172373&hilit=invalid+architecture#p172373

Best regards,
Panos