Reading data from Google Sheets

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at rivervalleytechnologies.com
Wed Nov 14 00:37:11 EST 2018

Thank you so much to both. And Andre, if you could write a blog post for
every question I have it would help me a lot. ;-)

Actually I think I had looked at the very helpful StackExchange page before
for reading Google Sheets directly in R. I will try it and report back with
any follow ups.

Regards
Kaveh