Reading data from Google Sheets

Andre Alves Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Nov 13 21:12:04 EST 2018

Kaveh,

There is a much easier way. I've just posted about it since it can be of
interest for others (there is a demo stack included):

http://andregarzia.com/2018/11/reading-google-sheets-data-from-livecode.html

Basically, there are special URLs for retrieving a Google Sheet as a CSV
or a JSON. Much easier than parsing HTML or visible text.

Cheers

andre