finding location on mobile device

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Tue Nov 13 16:22:36 EST 2018

This has worked for me in the past, but I haven’t tried it in quite some time:

mobileStartTrackingSensor "location", false
put mobileCurrentLocation() into tLocArray
mobileStopTrackingSensor "location"
put "lat: " & tLocArray["latitude"] & cr & "long: " & tLocArray["longitude”] into fld "report"

Devin