LC/macOS App Store

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Fri Nov 9 15:17:11 EST 2018

Hi Kee,

If you had read far enough down on my original message you
would have seen that I have looked at that lesson.

One of the important things it says is:
To upload to the App Store you need an Apple Developer
account and corresponding developer certificates. This article
does not cover that process.

(I think we should include that important step if possible.)

I will attempt to work through it one more time anyway,
and get back to you after I’m sure I have wasted enough
time and energy.

Thanks,

Rick